Hello from Mexico!

And [email protected]£[email protected]£ it’s hot!!! Well least this time I came better prepared…got myself armour rather than wearing jacket.

Uploading: 20190320_180120.jpg…

4 Likes

Beautiful. Which part of Mexico is that bud? What’s your route?

1 Like

Oaxaca. No fixed route but flew into Huatulco and making my way along the coast with a few random mountain trails along the way, eventually ending up in Acapulco, then maybe up back to Mexico City if I have enough time. I am currently in Puerto Escondido nursing my second hangover of the year (yes i know busy year :stuck_out_tongue: ) so thought I would say howdy.

0 Likes

Nice!!

1 Like

Looks like a dream! How awesome it must be to ride along the beach :slight_smile: Have fun, stay safe! Keep the photos coming…

1 Like

Another little Honda on a mission, proper jealous back here in cold and damp Blighty.

Isn’t Puerto Escondido in Colombia?

1 Like

The little Honda XR 150 was the best thing I can get around where I started without spending a fortune. Whist I am limited to what I can do, she is quite the work horse for the limited ponies she has, specially carrying my fat arse!

There might be in Columbia but I’m defo in Mexico.

0 Likes

That is seriously lacking in ponies, just under 12 bhp wotsits. I’ve never had anything less than 32 bhp and that was a two stroke twin on my provisional licence, it went like the proverbal [email protected]@@ off a shovel and was more than capable in seeing off most of the 650’s of the day.

Oh there was this one time I rode a CG125 (10 bhp) back from Portsmouth but we don’t talk about that, I feel for you.

Stay hydrated and enjoy Mexico.

0 Likes

Haha! My lips are sealed. Well it was either this or a 110cc Honda Dio or sell my kidney and left testicle for a GS.

Surprisingly it’s not that bad. It sits on 60mph quite comfortably and little problems with hills(providing you give it enough run bueno on the leadup. Also I just came back from a light river trail and i only had to push a couple of times…that said I had no luggage on and I dropped off the kids on seperate occasions just before I left the hacienda so she was quite light.

Thanks man! Drinking water like going out of fashion! Gonna be hard leaving this place, maybe I convince myself that the bike is not fit for the journey and sit on the beach for the rest of the trip😉

0 Likes