Hello from Epping

Hey guys

Hopefully should be seeing you out soon at the Borough market newbie meet (15/01/14)

catch you guys out there

Andrew.

Hey bud, welcome to the mad house!!!
What do you ride? I guess a SV but what one?

Welcome, definitely a mad house.

Hello and welcome from Coopersale:). Should see you around then,at High Beech maybe!!!

Hey Daws, i’ve got a 650sK6 with a micron oval can, R&G crash bungs, braided on the front, datatool 3, hugger, just a normal double bubble. going to drop a tooth on the rear when i change the chain/sprocket. should be going to the new pilot road 4’s http://www.nationalbiketyres.co.uk/pair-deals/michelin-pair-deals/pilot-road-4-pair-deals/cat_878.html they just got released in the UK market today.
Did a run through dartford yesterday and found out its spitting flames when i shut off. more than happy lol

What’s your beast running like?

Thanks guys, yeah i should be up the hut this sunday definately, should see you up there if the weather’s nice.

ha nice, yeah my SV is my pride and joy, extremely juicy compared to all my old bikes but i love it.
its pretty standard apart from the front end :cool: , i did want cans for it, but its loud enough with the air intake mod, and i cant afford to waste money on fuel and cans!!!

unfortunetly.

welcome

Hi and welcome.

R

Hello from Woodford Green. I guess we will be seeing you around then.

Pascal

Welcome to LB!!!

Hello and welcome from Enfield.

Hi and welcome :smiley: