Hello From Canada

Hello all, a fellow brit here living in Canada last 6 years. Wish i was back in england to ride a few track days. Thought i’d post a couple of pics of me at last years track day here in Edmonton, Alberta.

Wicked site and some kick ass videos.

O other thing i was reading through FB magazine and saw a couple of pics of some bird at ace falling off an R6 with heals and no lid on. Is the video on this site somewhere?

cheers

British Bastard

Attachments

track day.JPG

Great photos! Welcome to LB mate! I haven’t seen the video you are talking about?

it’s the one to go with the photo’s here :

http://londonbikers.com/galleries/image.aspx?g=90c4fecf-2fb9-4981-a472-27c246d420d2&i=235e85dd-6532-439a-be24-f445c5f42f02

i reckon that video has to exist somewhere, there were people with videos there on the day.

welcome aboard mate.

Never seen a video and it was an R1 mate

Nice picx

Hey there Fella… Welcome to LB…

Hey there, welcome to LB! Nice 750 pics! I love that colour scheme! We have a few ex-pats already, so feel at home

Nice Pics Gixxer750 welcome

Hi there and welcome…

aj…

Thanks for the welcome people…

The pics were taken by a buddy of mine Tom the Polish.

The orange bike behind is a '98 zx ninja. I am proud to say that as of yesterday that orange baby is mine. I know have a race bike to play on.

Here is a site from Edmonton Alberta. Not a big fan of it, but there are only a million people here so the bike scene is alot smaller compared to the UK. At least the “scene” is growing.

www.edmontonsportriderz.com

Phil

aka British Bastard