Hello from Bromley

Hi all,

I’ve posted a couple of threads on this site but I’ve only just realised that I didn’t say the customary newbie Hello! So…Hi there folks.

I live in Bromley (BR2) and commute in everyday into Old Street on my '99 SRAD. I’ve been on the lookout for LB stickers but I haven’t spotted any as yet. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

Cheers

Byron

hello Afrique.

Are u african? welcome to LB

:cool:

Welcome aboard, Byron.

If you took a detour via Croydon and headed up the A23 I daresay you would eventually see the two LB stickers on the back of my Bandit’s top box, not at the moment though as I’m off the road due to a leaky radiator issue :crazy:

Hello byron im a fellow bromley head we probably share some of the same commute i do bromley hill threw catford , lewisham way old kent rd up to waterloo bridge every morning on a yellow an black fazer thousand complete with a topbox to lull em into a false sense of security …lol no stickers though welome :slight_smile:

Hello Byron

Welcome to LB.

Moto-KING

Hi welcome to LB:D

Welcome

@Jaime - Yes, I am one…another South African to be exact :smiley:

@eezyrida - That would be a bit of detour for me but you never know, I may head that way one day

@redrat - That’s practically the same route I travel. Although, I stay on the A2 to Borough then hang a left up London Bridge and then onto Old Street.

Wwlcome M8 Be Good To See You

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

welcome aboard :slight_smile:

Welcome to LB :), you might see me on the Old Kent Road - but my London Biker stickers still ain’t turned up yet! I ordered them like a month ago lol :smiley:

welcome welcome :slight_smile:

Whatcha riding? I’ll keep an eye out for you. :slight_smile:

Only just seen this :slight_smile: I’m currently on a black Yamaha WR125X (with the LB stickers now, thanks Andrew :slight_smile: ) but as of next week I’ll be on an Aprilia SXV 550 :cool:

See you on the commute matey - Lewisham Way/Old Kent Road/Borough and beyond :cool: Oh, and welcome to LB :slight_smile: