Hello friendly people!

Hello all,

I’m Pete and I’m a motorcyclist. I’m not from London, actually I live in Redditch which is just south of Birmingham. However I am down your way quite often visiting my brother and friends in the Wandsworth/Wimbledon area.

I ride a '98 Honda Blackbird and it’s great, in the best colour (red) and I obviously love it. I used to ride a Suzuki GSX600F and had that for a year after passing my test. However I do quite a bit of travelling 'round, like I said I’m down in London quite regularly and have friends in Manchester and Northumberland that I like to ride up to and visit often. So I needed a bigger bike (oh and I’m a tall 'un at 6’4 as well!) and the Blackbird suits me brilliantly.

Anyway, that’s all from me for now. Maybe I’ll meet a few of you on ride outs or meets if I’m down your way any time soon. I’ll be down the weekend after next, but have been forced to take the train (going down with a non-rider this time!)!

Cheers :slight_smile:

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome to LB :smiley:

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Good morning:)

Hi and welcome :smiley:

Hi!

Welcome to Londonbikers!

Please come down to Borough Market SE1 where we meet every Wednesday and get yaself down to one of our monthly newbie meets at the Ace Cafe, first monday of every month.

We’re having our Christmas Party on 19th Decemeber - details to follow

:cool: