Hello form a real Newbie!

Hi all,

It seems to me that most of the Newbies, are Oldies to biking! I am a Newbie Newbie! I have ridden pillion on bikes for years, but have decided to give it ago myself.

I’ve got my bike training next week, and hope to get a bike as soon after that as possible.

I was thinking of coming down to ACE on Monday for Newbie night, Would be great to meet some of you, and to get any advice on first bikes. :slight_smile:

Cheers

Welcome from an oldie …

My youngest is booking a CBT for next week, which means I’m looking for a first bike too. Was thinking Honda CG125 or Yamaha YBR125 :slight_smile:

Youngest is thinking Honda CBR125R or, Yamaha YBF125R or, Aprilia RS125 :w00t:

Hi :slight_smile: Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

hewo :slight_smile:

good luck on your training - you doing DAS? only just done it so can offer some advice if your a bit concerned about any bits etc.

what bike you planning on getting?

welcome to the LB:cool:

Welcome to LB! :smiley: CG125 and YBR125 are both great lillte starter bikes. I love my little CG so may be a bit bias :w00t:

welcome
and CG was my first too… bike that is
are great

Welcome to LB :slight_smile: I did my CBT on a CG125 :wink: and then got a CBF125 to practice/use until I passed my DAS. Mod 1 is definately easier on a bigger bike.

Brgds

Martin

Welcome to LB :smiley:

hello and welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome, good luck and in all honesty get something that doesn’t break to much when you drop it…cg125

Welcome to LB:D

Hiya Vinciegirl, good to see you made it on here, told ya they were a friendly :slight_smile:

Hi, and welcome!

I might be down on newbie night on Monday. I’ve been down to one of the Wednesdays to see what was happening, but am officially a newbie. (Not a newbie newbie, just a newbie)

Good luck with the training - you’ve come to the right place for tips… possibly.

Hello and welcome to LB:D

Hi, no just doing CBT! not sure what bike I’m getting yet, going to do a little research! Are you going on Monday to the Newbie night at ACE? :smiley:

Thank you all for your kind welcome, you do seem a friendly bunch :slight_smile:

Welcome M8 Hope to see you at the Ace Or BM One night.

hiya … I can testify that cg’s are great … I loved mine and they don’t break (too much) when dropped!!

Welcome and enjoy your cbt it is a great fun day out!!

where are you based?

Welcome