Hello Biker Babes

I’m looking for a few people that I don’t know who I can interview for my Dissertation in Media and Development at the London School of Economics and Political Science. I know, it’s completely unrelated to bikers, but I’m here because I did a little work with a Ducati Racing Team once and I love a fast bike. Who doesn’t?

In short, I need to do random sampling and I was hoping someone might be able to offer their insights. I can send the interview form via email and it would only take about 10-15 minutes and would be anonymous (unless, of course, you’d like to be mentioned). I’m trying to get a wide range of opinions and views on my topic as it relates to media impressions and reactions.

Let me know if anyone is interested as it would help immensely. If you’re in London, I’ll take you for a drink as a thank you, as well!

You only want girls I take it? Welcome to LB. LSE good uni, I went to Bristol not to long ago. Best of luck with the degree.

welcome :smiley: and good luck

welcome to LB :smiley:

Welcome aboard.

Welcome!! I went to LSE too - how funny :slight_smile: Enjoy LB and hope the interviews go okay!