Hello all I'm new

Hello all my name is Alex by day I sleep by afternoon I travel by night I work I drive one of the big red blood clots of the London’s City road otherwise, known as a London bus.
I’ve been doing it for about 6 years now and I enjoy every moment of it the biggest problems we face these days are not motorcyclist not black cabs not even cyclists but pedestrian and minicabs drivers.
so yes the minicab driver is our worst nemesis, As for bikes I started off on a 100cc Peugeot Speedfight 2 then it got stolen so don’t bother riding and til 5 years ago when my Peugeot was recovered by the police, stuck it  away in storage for a while decided to sell it and take my full bike licence so far bikes ridden are Yamaha Diversion, Honda Hornet, Honda CBR 600 not the double r  ducati monster and my lovely beautiful VFR800, however in January this year a very honest driver he told me he was too busy texting and said that common phrase i hear amongst bikers “Sorry Mate I Didn’t See You”  after knocking me and my bike over and into a curb so I took it as a good opportunity not to bother claiming on my insurance (they were going to write it off) but to have a go at rebuilding my bike which is taken considerable amount of time as I only have one day off each week these are the results of what my bike looks like now yes it was all done by myself so I do apologize for some of the painting defects but it was my first go.
I think my powder coating came out slightly better,  girlfriend got a new oven out of it as the last one got messed up with powder coat
Hopefully i’ll get to meet some people here as I am from Southend Rochford  Essex and work in not so Glorious Tottenham

May also recommend the Innovv bike cam system, with the clear footage my insurance said it was an easy case to prove 

http://www.innovv.com/#!the-k1/c3r6 check out there blog

https://twitter.com/L0ndonBusDriver

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

photo_upload.jpg

shit me that looks mean! I love it!

welcome to LB fella

Very nice - get a big big chain for that…

Welcome to the madhouse… great intro… Done well with the bike (watch out for Mian)

Thanks

Nice work!

Looks good, but is your headlight red?

Good effort on the bike mate! Welcome to LB

Looks good, but is your headlight red? monkimark
No colour changing ccfl rings but i find the red suits the bike better

Welcome to LB, your more than welcome to do that to my vfr :grin:

Welcome mate, like what you’ve done with the bike.

Another Innovv user
Welcome

Welcome and bike looks good!

Hello mate and welcome, bring your bike around Borough Market one day

Hi and welcome.
Love the paint job. Nice bike

Thanks again all if there’s a meet next week Wednesday I’ll be there for sure

Hello and welcome!

I’ll be that guy though and ask if you please use punctuation next time. My eyes hurt from reading that!

Welcome to LB fella! Nice mods!

Welcome. That’s how to make the best out of a bad situation.

Welcome to LB!. Until you came we thought VFRS were only good for breaking and not working thanks to me_groovy