Hello......again!

My old account got deleted by admin, but now it’s back in all it’s polished glory.

It has been a long time since I’ve been on line with LB so I’ll give a run down for the noobs that have joined the ranks. (Christ I feel old)

I’m Charlie 27yrs of age and a biker of 10yrs, also SuziC’s other half. I’ve been on LB for some time and previously did some nice discounts on Datatool and Tracker Network products for the community while I worked for myself. With a Mortgage on the horizon I left being self employed and took up full time employment with a firm supplying Telematics (Fleet management and tracking solutions). Before that I was a Medical Courier for three years in London delivering blood and samples in a particualy urgent fashion!.

Although I no longer do alarms and trackers full time, I’m still more than happy to give advice and help out wherever possible. I’m also available for warranty work, breakdown and call outs at short notice in the evening time during the week. New installs and alarm/immobiliser removals can also be arranged on occasions.

Drinks are on me. Hope everyone had a good rime at the party on Saturday, god knows I’m still recovering!

Welcome back Charlie :smiley:

Good to see you back mate and a pleasure to see you and Clare at the bash last night:)

After last night, I’ll have a large Resolve please;):smiley:

Welcome back mate! Great to see you last night…

welcome back

Hi and welcome aboard.

welcome back