heath

just been up the heath , met up with joezx12r and his friends mike the trike and warren(Biff)…and a very old guy named graham…heartfelt sympathies go out to kevin and his family.

Stephanie

Pity I missed you last night but was down at Cubana…

It was great meeting you tho!

Just for the record - I think you look really good in those new leathers btw…

and certainly the guys around here thought exactly the same…

anyway chats later sweetie!!

Hiya Stephie baby !!! Keep doin the do lady !!!

you missed me up at the Heath last nite Steff…you are obviously a late nite bird! as i left about 10.30pm…

us girls have got to stick together…you will be seeing more of me at the Heath as after Barros off last nite it will take alot for me to go to Cubanas again

dont forget Kevs funeral run on Sept 5th !

oh yeah…them leathers are making me jealous…you cow!

oh to be young and fit again …

I thought the heath meet was going to be on thursday nights?

Anyone up there tonight? may head out for a blast if its not raining tonight.

thats right BE

speaking of which - i wont be going tonight - who will be???

surely we can go up there anytime we want???

i go up there nearly every night. the funeral arrangements are posted on the hut…

i love you…

weaver loves salee…weaver loves salee…and who could blame her…

Of course, just remember there being a thread trying to sort out a regular meet for thurs nights.

Thought maybe it had changed,dont want to be missing out

well im gonna be there tonight. poss from ten onwards. maybe on bike or maybe in car .depends how much i can be bothered to ride…

Joe my apologies due to other commitments I wont be able to make the funeral ride but my thoughts will be with you.

thanx babe. my thoughts are always with you…

Fcck all on telly…im going to the heath then…

I’m thinking of going up the Hut on the Heath tomorrow night after work which would mean me getting up there approx 21:00ish,I am trying to get to meet up with some of you guys and haven’t had much luck yet due to my shift work pattern…So will anybody be around tomorrow night (Friday) so I can pop my ‘londonbiker cherry’ put some faces to names and feel a part of the clan.

Cheers hope to see someone up on the Heath soon.

‘Blue 650 K5 Bandit’

Taz.

P.S I will also be calling up there for a bite to eat in the morning approx 11.00am before work.

hi taz, will be u there later today about 9 ish. see you then…

Oh well still a ‘Newbie Virgin’ here went up the Heath on Friday night was there after work from 20:45 - 22:10 and asked several groups if they were anything to do with Londonbikers or knew anybody that was and although a few knew who ‘Joe’ is, no one was actually anything to do with the forum…I must say there was a fair sized turnout up there and a total loony putting on his display of riding (Mmmmmm Nutter comes to mind) he had some bottle to do what he was doing I must say.

Until a Police (Armed) unit turned up (dunno what they were expecting). But when a copper turned up with a gun strapped to his leg at the Hut it seemed to get him to the front of the queue a bit sharpish…He only wanted 4 cups of tea!!!

So yet againI missed ya Joe. Mind you I felt a bit daft going round asking people daft questions lol…Looking for a guy and I don’t know what he looks like…Ooops! good job the wife was with me or they may have got the wrong idea about me.

Until I do meet some member/s, I will just have to keep going up and drinking the tea and eating their grub…which is rather good I must say.

I am a baldy with tinted glasses and rather on the large side…riding a Suzuki 650 Bandit (Blue) if any of ya see me up ther say Hi please…

hi taz, got up the hut a bit later at half eleven. danny in the hut and warren said someone was asking about me…so19 turned up again later as well wearing their firearms.but thats ok.it was trojan…

baering in mind the hut is 5 minutes from my place i really should make the effort … lol