Heard a thud

Driving back tonight in the car through the fog, heard a thud… Didn’t see much but saw something falling on the bonnet. Thought it might have been a fruit, a branch… Nope

Attachments

endangered species

Well if that’s how good it is at holding onto a tree, I’m not surprised

:joy:

Awww, poor thing. Was it stunned or did you do a proper job on killing it? So much for their highly evolved echo location.

I have a feeling it was dead before it hit my car as it fell.

Wooden stake through its heart just in case! :wink:

What’s the last thing that goes through a bat’s mind when it hits Serrisan’s car?

“Avenge me batman”

Fuck … perhaps my wings are not made of steel .

its arse

I was walking in the local woods near me the other day, in the adjoining farmers field I could here shotguns/rifles being fired.

All of a sudden there was a thud on the floor… pigeon from the tree no more than 6ft above my head dropped out the tree with a nice hole in its chest!

Exit stage left pronto! The shooters were aiming directly into the public woods!

Called the police and needless to say they were given a stern telling off! Luckily they were good shots otherwise dread to think what a stray bullet may of done :scream:

I was walking in the local woods near me the other day, in the adjoining farmers field I could here shotguns/rifles being fired. All of a sudden there was a thud on the floor.... pigeon from the tree no more than 6ft above my head dropped out the tree with a nice hole in its chest! Exit stage left pronto! The shooters were aiming directly into the public woods! Called the police and needless to say they were given a stern telling off! Luckily they were good shots otherwise dread to think what a stray bullet may of done 😱 Curtis
welcome to the countryside 

they cant read & write but they can drive a tractor