Head Cam Hotties

Well, I’ve been toying with this idea for a while. So, while it seems people are getting a little bored in the last few weeks of summer, I thought I’d throw this one in the mix.

Its time to use those head cams in the way god intended.

With the remaining rays of sunshine starting to dwindle and the birds (& blokes) disapear for the winter, lets see if you can capture the hotties and honeys of old London town. Or in plain English, lets see if you can post the best looking sort on yer head cams…

10 points for every winning entry. Total at the end…

…please don’t get too distracted though, hey :wink:

You started the thread…Nice one! :smiley:

Hey, what can I say. I’m an ideas man, yeah. :smiley:

Besides, it is what you make it. Play on…

Can we award bonus points for the ones who pile into the back of a bus/car/lorry/pedestrian whilst looking at said hottie?

No. Responsible perving only please. :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we get an extra 10 points for waiting around to get an arse shot as they strut past?

100 points if we stop her, tell her she’s on camera and get her to get her fun bags out for LB :slight_smile:

Mate, if you can do that, I’ll negotiate one of those new LB T-Shirts I keep hearing about… + my unwaining respect!

Is this like the motorcycle version of Mike’s Appartment?

I dunno, what’s Mike’s Apartment?

Enough of the chattering…

Get the pics on !!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Do we have to be on the bike at time of filming?

Ive always found the sport action cams need to be very close to get anything semi decent to look at.

Problem is… I have no headcam. But I’ll keep the image in my head and share as best I can :wink:

Yes.

But there are exceptions.

A stewards will be called, depending on the submission. :smiley:

Judging by the calibre on this forum, that shouldn’t be a problem!

Don’t Google it at work or in front of the kids;):Whistling:

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

i’ve just google it! frigging hilarious! :laugh: