Hayabusa vs ZX12

If you are in any doubt… look at this youtube vid…

If my daughter ever asked me what the word WOW meant, I’d just show her this vid (although being 4 years old it might not have the same impact!)

How slow does that look as it comes back down to about 120 :w00t:

Must go for a spin on mine now :smiley:

That clip Graham always makes my jaw drop i.e. it accelerates then the dial just keeps on winding round very steadily ! Those Busas are fkn mental !

Watch it at half speed and thats a Blackbird ;):stuck_out_tongue:

Alright alright, I concede defeat, if you think the 'Busa looks so damn sexy go buy one! :smiley:

Everybody should own the bike that makes them happy, I just felt like I had to take a stand for my corner… you know, the Honda-lovin’ people of the world and all that jazz ^^

Dont get me wrong - Its not without its charm, like the wall flower (ugly girl at the end of a nights drinking). Not the best ride but tries real hard? :D:D:D

So the bike went yesterday and now I’m bikeless for the first time in 10 years.

ive had a busa inc a turbo and one zx12, hounestly can say the zx12 was my fav, easy to chuck about and felt a lot smaller and lighter then the busa to ride but each to there own and all that :smiley:

Yeah it’s like one of those Apple vs Windows vs Linux debates… never goes anywhere!

I’m sure that video was proved to be a fake of some sort…Something about the speedo.

But you don’t need to fake the power of a turbo’d Bus…Check this video.

https://www.youtube.com/v/gXqjSefq4xk&hl=en&fs=1

It has to be the busa, there is no question.

I think the term you are looking for to describe a big lad on a small bike is “like a monkey fuccin a football” I was told that is what I looked like when I had my MZ:D

NaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa! “Monkey fuccin a football”! Superb! :smiley:

<<<— Well, you know what I ride!!!

This can go round and round in circles until the end of time. Unless you get offered a hell of a deal that would be criminal to turn down, I reckon you should ride both and make your own judgement. They’re both superb bikes. There’s actually one of each parked in my garage, as my mate who lives up the road keeps his Busa here.

I have had my 12R for 3 years now and I have never regretted buying it and thought “Oh my god, I should’ve gone for the Busa.” Then again, I reckon if I had bought the Busa, I think I would be equally free from regret.

The Busa is an easier bike to tune to SILLY spec, but the 12R handles better.

Good luck in your quest. I hope to see your hyper-bike parked up the Ace on a Friday night in the near future!! :wink:

One thin I will add is that with some minor changes in the setup of the busa, you can change the handling quite dramatically.

True enough … you can sharpen up both bikes’ handling with the right alterations. However, with similar mods to both, the 12R will still be the sharper handling bike.

However you dress it up, the ZX12 will always call the Busa Daddy :w00t::D;)

I’m viewing a Busa on Saturday :smiley: its in great shape and if I’m happy - it’ll be a sale!

:D:D:D:D:D

That one looks good. I’m looking for one too, have two bikes to sell to make space in the garage but the space is Busa shaped. After riding Grim’s it was only a matter of time :slight_smile:

I rode a mates, and thought I gotta have one. I did like the ZX12 but I found the Bus more comfy and a general better fit.

Where’s the tail-light and indicators ?

Tail light is there, with integrated indicators.