Having my BigBang R1 carbon wrapped...

Im having my bike wrapped in a carbon effect wrap and these are the pictires so far…

http://imageshack.us/g/641/40684910150610292335329.jpg/

I need some domed tuning forl logos for the tank and some carbon heel gaurds and im finished… If there is any such thing as a finished bike… You allways seem to find more bits you ‘need’ at the shows…

Wow. going to look stunning.

See Dan (captain slow on here) for a quote for remaining panels. He is very competitive and does a good job. Well thats if your not doing it yourself.

I’m having both the stunt bike re-wrapped and my cbr soon… not sure which needs it the most!!

Does it normally only last under a year, or is that due to dropping it etc?

The Yam is look immense. Very arousing (I’m sure I’m not normal!)

I was thinking of getting this done to my bike. But I want it clear just to protect the paintwork.

Anyone have a rough idea of how much it will set me back and how long am I looking at?

CBR :smiley:

The wrap on the stunt bike is in worse condition though!!! I know what im doing to that! But i dunno what to do for the CBR!!!

I think ALL-E has had her stunt bike wrapped for over a year and it still looks good to me. I think there is on place that needs to be redone but that wasn’t bad workmanship it was her patience wearing thin and wanting her bike back in a day!

Errr no actually that’s not what happened…

June last year wasn’t it?

Err Yes it was!!!

If you really want to get into this… PM me

Depending on which Vinyl Manufacture you use depend on the life of the vinyl…

The Vinyl we mainly use last upto 6 years

Hold on a second were you even there when this convo happened… no… so don’t even bother starting something you can’t finish!

I didn’t demand to have it in a day… you actually had the bike for 3 days and it was rushed because the garage was being used…

OOO i can finish it… we had the bike for one day to wrap Ally!!!

if you have anything else to say call me or message me as i would not want to belittle you and make you look silly in front of a whole forum but if you wish to carry on like a child i shall treat you like one!!!

One day my ass! You know what… keep lying to yourself… it’s fun to watch.

OOO the irony

I’m surprised you know what such a word means!

so you cant insult my craftsmanship now you try to insult me… Grow Up and stop throwing ya toys out of ya pram

YOUR craftsmanship!!! HA HA HA HA you make me laugh… you did one tiny little bit!! AND I was told it had to be redone!!! What toys? Oh wait you mean your accusations and lies…

you know what you not even worth my time your just a silly little girl who when she cant get her own way acts like a total child and spouts lies and hateful comments as you dont know to do…

so calm yourself