Have date, need venue.

[quote]
Viggen (27/04/2009)

Leave it :slight_smile:

Sounds lovely. Also, remember that if you are going to get on well together it should not matter where you are:)

aww how romantic. well me and my spanish guy went to a great little place in soho called the stockpot, and then had drinks in town, it was a nice informal eveā€¦

Personally get a taxi and go here: http://www.danddlondon.com/restaurants/butlers_wharf/home (great views of Tower Bridge and a fantastic atmosphere).

Youā€™re cheating on me! :crying:

I thought we was together alex!!!

WTF!!! ^^^ something you wanna tell me Curtis :crying:Your due a very big slap now Alex :stuck_out_tongue:

Right, I went to Rootmaster - perfect venue. The food is brilliant. Mr-C a BMM tea is on me.

Thanks for all the venues chaps, this has given me some great ideas for the future too and hopefully anyone else who comes across this topic :slight_smile:

Cheers!!

yeah, yeah, yeahā€¦

but did you get lucky?

:D:D:D:D

your c0ck was too small. :w00t::stuck_out_tongue:

lmao :hehe:

[quote]
Lustfish (27/04/2009)

You can trust her as she need all the tricks in the book to catch herself a decent fish (obviously it does not guaranty the quality of the catch which would explain Alex) :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
there is no spoon (28/04/2009)

Iā€™d totally agree with you, Iā€™m the worst boyfriend a woman could want!

Hasnā€™t your Visa run out yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote]
alex (28/04/2009)

Nope. They say that I am officially settledā€¦

Go figure.

I recently had to prove that I never received benefits of any kindsā€¦ Not easy getting the department of pension and benefit to write to you to let you know that they donā€™t know you!!!

Do what this guy did :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/v/ovTFVaPgU34&hl=en&fs=1&hd=1

Nice one fella :slight_smile: Glad you enjoyed

Where you sat in the bus then? When my friends went they were on the tables outside which would be a bit of a let down for me ā€¦ but one of them is a vegan so they were always going to love it ā€¦ for me some of the magic would have gone if I wasnā€™t eating my dinner in a bus :smiley: