Has LB a dating agency set up ???

Havent been on LB for AGES …but got two messages (from same “person”) is LB setting up a dating/meet your partner agency ?? ha ha This is what i got and i guess im not the only one? :

Hello.Am cynthia by name,I come across your profile today at londonbikers.com and took intersest on it i will like to know you more, please i will like you to write to me in this my private email address so that we will know ourself more better and to send you a picture of me,also for me to know if you get this mail, and to tell you more about me.Remember that distance colour or Age did not matter anything the most important thing is love and caring .am waiting to read from you at my mail address.please dont say no to me ok .Have a great day,From Cynthia

Amazing that even LB is not risk free of this kind of internet rubbish…:wink:

Ha ha, ive just seen your post Mel, and others who have had same email…that two timing “cynthia”…who does she think she/he is? Maybe we should get Ginger to answer her…in a nice way …of course :slight_smile:

And the same to me -

Hello.Am cynthia by name,I come across your profile today at londonbikers.com and took intersest on it i will like to know you more, please i will like you to write to me in this my private email address so that we will know ourself more better and to send you a picture of me,also for me to know if you get this mail, and to tell you more about me.Remember that distance colour or Age did not matter anything the most important thing is love and caring .am waiting to read from you at my mail address.please dont say no to me ok .Have a great day,From Cynthia .

!?!?!?!

Spammer.