Has an LB sticker ever looked THIS good ????

Looks sharp fella Got a trackday lined up?

Oulton Park on Wednesday

So half day at work tomorrow, stopping off at JHP en route and staying in a B&B.

40 of the Ducati Sporting Club going

Much prefer the three stars… Adding another one 9 July? Forza Pupone!

you’ll like this pic then Paivi, before I crashed the bodywork …

I’ve meet ‘you lot’ at Brands before, I’m sure. Many thumpers, and quite a few parked up with people scratching their heads and the odd turn of the ignition and the most broken set of noises… I still have nightmares…

Have fun, and be safe. Oulton looks amazing, it’s at the top of my must-do list.

probably, last year we had 50 of us at Brands on the 4th July on the full GP circuit, but as I live 20 minutes away from the circuit I’m often there …

and you just wish your bike sounded that broken … whoops, sorry, i mean good … lol

Meow … Lol. Mother get the Dog there’s a cat loose in this hooooosssss …

Jay, you offend Ducatis at your peril… I know mine purrs like a pussycat but you upset her, and she turns into a lioness.

its ok, we know they are meant to sound like that, its the heathens that don’t … lol

Hey Jay … you been to Cadwell Dude? If you ain’t are you coming soon? Now that is a Ducati track you gotta pay 'em respect there Dude. Well … litre V-twins in general rock there.

really looking forward to taking the r1 round brands indy and comparing it to the duchess

Yes, been to Cadwell a few times, love it! Can’t get enough! Hope to go back soon…

Dibble love the bike,i had a 996 and i did abuse it badly a few people will back me up on that.

What’s yours buddy.

its 996 that been fettled Sigma Performance and Cornerspeed so isn’t quite standard, lightened flywheel, STM Evo Slipper clutch, oversized airtubes, undertank filter, 50mm Ti Termis, shortened gearing, Ohlins etc … and done c32,000 miles now …

It’s stunning … well to me it is …

To answer the original question, Nope!

ha ha ha … nice response