Harley's (Essential Rubber) Funeral

For those that don’t know, Harley who used to work at Essential Rubber passed away recently due to a sudden illness. Mick has provided details of his funeral for those who knew him:

To all those who don't know yet Harleys funeral is on Monday the 22nd February at 2pm we are expecting a large turnout so please arrive early to avoid delays ( 1:30 - 1:45 ). We then to the city of London crematorium at 4pm and finish in the Railway tavern in Angel Lane. All are welcome. Be good to see everyone there.. Sorry forgot to say the service is at St John's Church in the Broadway Statford E15 1NG. Thanks Mick Berry

Attachments

photo_upload.jpg

Rest in peace. I had the chance to meet him a couple of times, he was a very nice guy, so sad to read about this.

That’s truly sad news. Rip young fella

Oh crickey, that is tragic.  I met Harley several times down at Essential Rubber.  He was a terrific ambassador for Mick, alsway polite and extremely helpful.  He told me how Mick offered him the job there, and how grateful he was to Mick for really giving him a step up there.  Hey Mick - H loved you man!

I’m sorry I won’t be able to attend.  I will say a prayer for him.

Real sad news, so young to die from an illness. Can’t say I knew the guy personally beyond the times I was over at ER and the work he did on my bikes. Remember poor guy started off getting quite a bit of banter his way as he was learning his trade but slowly slowly he started coming back with responses… made visits to ER quite enjoyable. Seemed like a genuinely good lad… RIP

Such very sad news. Condolences to his family and friends.

A great bloke, hard working, polite and very helpful. Very sad news. RIP :frowning:

Sad news - he changed my tyres last time I was down there…cant believe it, so young. RIP.

Sad news - really liked him and trusted his work. Can’t attend as am not back til Wed.

Likeable young man. RIP

Very sad news, he seemed to be a nice lad.

RIP