Happy Christmas LB!

I would like to say a special thank you to the management team behind LB - Jay, Patrick and Andrew for giving me opportunities and continuing to provide such a cool site and community.
Without you there is no Londonbikers.com.

I’d also like to thank Tash who welcomed me in all that time ago (seems like ages), but also Shane, Paul, Lou and many others whose valuable contributions to the site mean such.

And you, my fellow LBers - on most other forums I have been a member of, or in most other activities, I have tended to find myself mingling with people similar to me with respect to background, financially stability, relationship status etc; but here, with Bikes as a common interest, I can safely say that I have met the largest cross-section of London you can find - from young to old, rich to poor, student to professors, sons & daughters to fathers & mothers (well, I haven’t met any professors, but you get the idea :wink: ).

Biking brings us all together and keeps us together - yes, we have differences, but we have such overwhelming similarities that it is hard to ignore.

Have a great Christmas/ Holiday season and a mega New Year!

Keep it shiny side up LB! :wink:

G - LB in BCN

Have a lovely christmas Garret hope to see you back here next year :smiley:

Happy Christmas from Reyjkavic :wink:

Well your bike did back in March…pity you weren’t on it !!

Cheers Garret, and Happy Christmas to you and all on LB…especially those of you i’ve had the pleasure of meeting this year:)

Ah, that’s very kind of you Garret, thank you, and thank-you for all the time you’ve put into LB. It’s not forgotten! Hope everyone has a fabulous Christmas with their loved ones and takes it easy on the roads…

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year all.:slight_smile:

^ what he said :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: i’m too lazy :smiley: no really hope you all have a good time tomorrow!!

Happy Xmas everybody! I luv you guys!:smiley:

Καλά Χριστούγεννα everyone! Hope Santa brings everything you wished for!

Wishing you all a very Merry Xmas. Thank you for another great year of motorcyclesandcurrentaffairsforumpostinginternettage

:cool:

A Merry Christmas to one and all on LB.

Merry christmas to all

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all on LB From the Persian Gulf.Calum

merry christmas to every one on LB

Merry Christmas LBs :smiley:

dont post much these days, so a flying visit!

Merry Xmas All Of LB:)

Merry Christmas peeps :smiley:

A happy Christmas to Garret and everyone on LB.:)Garret, hope you`ve got a caganer for your nativity scene.:stuck_out_tongue:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-12059969Any snow in the home of Sempere and son?

Indeed… may the grace of Christmas be with you all too.

Happy Christmas :slight_smile:

Hehe!

I’ll get one if I can.
Cheers!