Hands up - who is still wearing thermal underpants?

Well you weren’t to know it was Mrs J replying, were you?:smiley:

Damn and blast! Caught out again! :blush::P:D

nope, not me

Jetstream

“Well you weren’t to know it was Mrs J replying, were you?”

And you believed him Sid?

;):smiley:

Removed winter linings two weeks ago and now enjoying the warm weather. Cooler today, but it makes no difference. I have to shift the winter lard from the midriff for me to be able to feel the cold…

Not me, would rather have a chilled scroat than a sweaty betty! :smiley:

Brrr ch ch ch ch chilly this morning so the big bad courier might just keep his combat trews on under his cordura waterproofs… :stuck_out_tongue:

Rode home up the M1 last night, no thermals, p155ing with rain. By the time I got home, my scrotum looked like a corduroy cap.

LOL im trying so hard not to picture that. On topic If I happend to be riding then yep I would still be wearing the thermals. Waiting till that time passes before I crank the old girl over and do a bit of high kick. :slight_smile:

Corduroy cap? Sounds like rhyming slang for a person from the Land Of The Rising Sun. But then again, I’m afflicted with turning stuff into something it shouldn’t be. Guess that’s why I like f***ing about with bikes!

Yeap, have to admitt I’m still using my thermal long johns. Got mine from M & S, also got a second pair thanks to work…

lol but think of the alternative, steamed peaches!

But got to admit, a tank full of cold fuel on a hot day ain’t the worse feeling in the world :smiley:

Thermal longjohns and at least 3 layers on top - one of which is a fleece + jacket - toasty by the time I gets to work :smiley:

Yes, but only on very long trips… ie Spain to Hungary or Turkey.