Halvarssons Jofama luggage - anybody got one?

I bought a Jofama luggage bag link here but I can’t figure out how to strap it to the bike :blush: It didn’t come with instructions and I couldn’t find anything on the internet either. It has four straps which have one looped end each. There are two clips at the front of the bag and two at the back. The looped end does not fit through the clips, so not sure how to fix it to the bike…

Does anybody own one and could help me please?

Thanks a bunch :slight_smile:

Judging from the photo it looks like its got ratchet straps, could they go under your seat then tighten to fix?

Here’s a clue…

http://www.brandedbiker.co.uk/product-details.aspx?prd=1514

Aaaah, Alex you are a life saver :slight_smile: Now the looped ends make absolute sense. I tried strapping them under the seat as Nivag suggested but it wasn’t very secure and the thought of having to ride all the way to France with a wobbly bag on my back seat scared me. I’ll try strapping it on like the picture suggests. I’m doing a little road trip up to Nottingham on the weekend, so that’ll be a nice test. Thanks so much :kiss:

BTW Alex, did you find a proper headset for the Lidl radios? We’ve tried this but it didnt’ work…

That was the only pic I could find of it actually attached to a bike!

Re the radios, I bought a blackberry earpiece with mic…course, it didn’t work as the pins were 2.5 mm but too long. Don’t want to spend more on it so they’re left in the corner :frowning:

I was surprised you actually found something!

Shame about those radios. We haven’t used them either and they are gathering dust at the moment. I guess I’ll put them on gumtree…