Halo Leathers - Group Buy

I don’t know if anyone remembers the Halo Leathers group buy set up by a fella on here, I think it was actually over a number of forums…in 2011

I remember it was a mixed bag, with some people getting great leathers and some having a right 'mare…I think it left a sour taste for the poor organiser.

I wasn’t without a issue or two…mine were all black, when they were supposed to have a white bit, the top half was a bit tight (but might have been my measuring) and I still think the knee sliders are too low down…

Anyway, I was thinking about this as last night I was cleaning my said leathers after a off at Parcmotor, and I was thinking how well they have held up considering they have now done 7 years of track days, and been down the road at Silverstone, Jerez, Aragon and Parcmotor. The last one was a biggie at over a ton, with just a small hole, which with a bit of luck I will get repaired.

So if the original fella is still here, thanks for organising the buy, I have only seen one other set of Halo’s on TDs I have done, and they have lasted me well.
Faggy

It’s great that they held up, but bloody hell man, four offs! That’s some serious abuse. I can’t talk though, had my fair share of slides back in the day.

Have you considered any of the race schools like California Superbike School?

lol…I didn’t think 4 was that bad in 7 years…yup done CSS 1 and 2, and had 121 with Garry Walton…to be fair the offs were pretty silly.

My head is swimming with all the info until I get ontrack, then I’m like a kid on Christmas Day…and I’m so excited it all goes out the window…lol

1 Like