halfords online 20% off all motor cycling until wednesday.

as title says if anyone looking for anything may be worth checking out,got a bit of a list myself.

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?storeId=10001&catalogId=10151&categoryId=165677&langId=-1&displayProducts=1&cm_re=banner--motoring+Pages--20pcoffmotorcycling

My experience of Halfords online has been crap - but I’ve given them another try. Warning. If you sign up to receive a £15 off voucher then you are actually joining a club that will charge you £15 per month so there isn’t really a saving unless you use the voucher quickly and cancel before they start taking payments from you account.

The 4l of castrol racing oil fully synthethic works out at 32 quid that’s a great price ,the brake fluid ain’t bad either,that’s about it for me and a few cleaning g bits .

What no oil filter?

DOT 4 brake fluid is half Halford’s discounted price at Euro car Parts - 1L Pagid DOT 4 brake & clutch fluid £4.92

I recently picked up the 5L Pagid DOT 4 brake & clutch fluid at £11.99 done both cars and the mo’cycle, cheap as chips and the same specification as Halfords offerings from Castrol!

For the oil and filter I use use busters-2009 on eBay, 4L Silkolene and an oil filter £28.95 delivered

The 4l of castrol racing oil fully synthethic works out at 32 quid that’s a great price

ASDA were recently doing 1ltr bottles of 10/40W Semi-Synth Castrol Oil for a fiver… I might have cleaned them out though… :wink:

Yep I see the pagid brake fluid on eBay ,but have never heard of that brand so gave it a miss.personally I wouldn’t buy 5 litres of brake fluid as once you open it up and brake the seal its starting to deteriorate the brake fluid.