Hail to the world of LB, Been looking a while

Now I seem to have moved back to the smoke after a 10 year absence in the wonderful roads of leafy Berkshire. I thought it was time to actually join in rather than just stay on the fringes if reality as is my usual wont :).

A bit about me well been biking now for about 20 years’ish, lost the will to count a long time ago, the same can be applied to the number of years I have been on this third rock from the sun.

Always up for a spin on the wee steel horsey no matter the weather, bikes in my humble opinion are there to be used and enjoyed come rain or sun. My girlfriend looks down her nose at my usually filthy bike, but hey-ho into every life some rain must fall.

I seem to have fallen in with a curious crowd of bikers in Berkshire while away, I am sure some of you will know them (TVAM) where I have been known to do some coaching from time to time on how to improve the 3 pounds of gray sludge between all our ears. Before anyone jumps in IMHO we are not a bunch of flat cap pipe smokers :). Unless you mean the smoke from the exhaust or tyres.

For those geeks amongst you some may get a rye smile from the description. Yes I am another of these so it would seem. I spend too little time taking photographs and as a former professional photographer this is a serious lapse in concentration.

Well enough of this diatribe for one evening.

Firstlight

P.S. Got the other half well trained when she goes to clean her bike the washing fairies seem to come out and clean mine too :D.

Woof and welcome to LB.

Hello firstlight! Long time no see ;):stuck_out_tongue: Your poor bike does spend too much time being dirty. It deserves more love and attention and a new exhaust and braided hoses :D:D:D Ooops sorry, should have logged firstlight off the computer first :smiley:

Well done in training the other half :slight_smile:

welcome to LB :smiley:

Ooops, sorry I will log on as me next time before posting:)

Hail firstlight!

Hello Welcome to LB :smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

Hello and welcome to LB:D

A’reet! :slight_smile:

Hi & welcome to LB:)