H Cafe, who's going???

Stopped by there yesterday for my nice hot chocolate with cream mmmmm just if the Ace could do it as good :smiley:

Depending on what I feel like when I get home I may see you there, need to catch up with TQ :slight_smile:

is this on wednesday?

Make it a trip to thame instead

OK whats happeningā€¦ Leon I see your up for itā€¦ Westie itā€™s for tonightā€¦ Shiver wants to go to Thameā€¦ I would prefer the H cafe which is not that much furtherā€¦ mmm so how looking here thenā€¦

oh its tonight, mmmm

too far for me

Fair enough thenā€¦ nice new bike you have thereā€¦ again

geoff, liam i`ll be there about 6.30 ish. been there before on a monday night it gets packed with bikes and its pretty good. nice roads out that way too. :smiley:

Is that your be at the H cafe for 6.30?

OKā€¦ I am going to meet Leon at the Ace about 6 or just after nowā€¦ grab a brew and bite at set off for H cafe from thereā€¦ so any anybody that fancy joining us very welcomeā€¦ blue bmw and red cbrā€¦ and it sound like Tim and Liam will meet us up thereā€¦ we should be there before 8 I guessā€¦ Claire your to blame:D:P

can I come? and whoā€™s this liam? is he new :stuck_out_tongue:

You can come only if we can we call you Liamā€¦:smiley: ā€¦see you at the Ace at 6ish

yes guys ill be at hs cafe at about 6.30. sorry leon :w00t: where did that come from??:stuck_out_tongue:

Grrrrr, very jealous now & still at work! :crying:

Iā€™m still at work otherwise I would be there, this and every Monday (work permitting).

really liked it there, fancy a few trips up there. Probably needs an early finish and a nice long ride up there for 6ish :smiley: bit bloody cold on the way home!

Very good way to spend a Monday eveningā€¦ good twisty ride out from Wycombeā€¦ quite a large gathering of bikes with some interesting onesā€¦ a few stunts and drag speeding away stuffā€¦bike accessory shop open next door for a browse as wellā€¦ H cafe chocolate special:Pā€¦ back down through Henley/ Maidenhead M4 backā€¦ yeah it was good evening, well done lads, catch you next time Martin

I used to go there a while back. Lovely route up through Twyford and Henley as well. Maybe i could pop along the next time you decide to go, maybe show you all a different route.

yeah. great place to go on a monday night. nice to meet up with geoff and leon there and we had a good walk round the bikes. leon was drooling over a rather nice honda vtr. had a bit of a drool myself. geoff was drooling over the hot chocolate special with the squirty cream and the mallows on top. :D:Ddeffo go again.

I should be there next Monday. :slight_smile: