Guys im desperate for help!

would love to help, but am miles away from anywhere usefull

Guys my deadline is a week away and i so far have 3 responses out of the 300 that i need! Am getting into a state of panic!

Willing to help :slight_smile:

( what is it I have to do ? )

come on people u know u want 2!

Right the deadline was today… ive had 6 out of 300 responses so im now totally scr3wed for my final results… get them in please guys!

I don’t mean to sound harsh hun but I sincerely hope you haven’t failed anything important at school/uni because you hoped you’d find 300 people to go to pubs and fill in questionaires for you. Unless you have 600 great ‘real’ friends, it was always a huge ask, even with the internet at hand. The best place to recruit for this would have been at school/uni and even then you’d probably have to offer to pay for the drink/food!

You should do what all the other surveys do - MAKE IT UP!

you could always take up poll dancing :smiley:

I remember making up the answers for the research was part of the test of your ingenuity and improves your real life skill and guile. I thought that if I could do that but still fail the final exam, I could be an MP, estate agent, billy banker or an IFA or something else where I wear a suit, talk out my asre and have lots of money. But I passed the exam, so I f*cked up :smiley: Good luck with the inventing.

very clever - especially for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

thats not the point in making it up :/. When i agree im going to help people i do it. And yes i didnt just get 300 ppl off the forum, i used other means. If i make up the results i cant do my interviews!

Nicely done

I’m not attacking you, just trying to help and be realistic. Unfortunately, one of the benefits of getting older is realising most people are unreliable and you really can’t rely on many people outside your inner sanctum of family and friends. I wouldn’t have thought you’d got 300 people from here but 300 people is a lot of people. Considering 50% wont do as they say they will, you would have needed at least 600 people who really want to help (ie. real friends) to have a chance of making this happen.

Would you have to interview 300 people or could you interview some of the 30 or so that did help you?

Perhaps you could present your answers as a percentage rather than a count.