guess who i saw

I got the eye from Cleo Rocos once. That was a bit weird. :blink:

Saw Charlie Borman outside the Unilever building the day before yesterday, in his bike gear.

Cleo Rocos! I would. . . ;):hehe:

damn it she is annoying!

shows how far our decadent society has come that a talentless waste of space like her can make a load of money from crap

Oh lovely Joanna Lumley. Many years ago, I was working on audio at a charity do in the Dominion theatre. There was a galaxy of stars, as they say, and in rehearsals they were all milling about in front of the stage trying to sort themselves out. There were the whole Python team, Rowan Atkinson (who was brilliant), assorted popular musos etc… and then Joanna Lumley walked in to the auditorium and smiled, and it was as if she was the only person in the room. She just glowed in a sort of non-radioactive manner.

I ended up sorting out a couple of problems with radio mics and the stage audio. Ms Lumley turned up in a tutu, to have the transmitter pack strapped on. I was with a colleague who got the job - she looked at us, hoicked up her skirt, stuck out her arse and said “I suppose it’ll have to go somewhere under here then”. So he had to kneel down and strap the box round her waist and wire her up… I’ll never forget the look on his face, nor the sweat upon his brow. Magic :slight_smile:

Quote of the week. :slight_smile:

and dream job of the week

I think Alex would have loved to have seen Jon Snow on the way to work.

Apple cores at the ready?

Grrrrr…

I interviewed Sami Hyypia once and all the way through he kept playing with his nuts. I should add he’d just finished a match for Finland v Holland. He wasn’t in a tux or anything. Thankfully he’s quite a bit taller than I am, meant I could look up and away from his groin area more easily.

i literally JUST saw Prince Charles.

Drove past my offices on Great Tower Street

(Guessing) …Um Every one you looked at?

I was in JJ Fox in St James last Friday buying some tobacco and saw Billy Connelly sitting reading a magazine chuffing on an enormous cigar.

I used to work for Starbucks a while back, we had lotsa regulars, mainly office and business people and also Graham Norton, Chris Eubank, even saw Martina Navratilova walk past our store once:D and the guy - can’t remember his name- used to be in Celebrity Master Chef… the guy with the dark hair, owns Smith’s of Smithfield pub in Farringdon next to Fabric if any1 knows the area…:smiley:

Funnily enough I saw James May just today, Jezza was with him. He wasn’t on his bike, he was in my office building.

It’s only that W@nker Clarkson that doesn’t see how great bikes are :smiley:

I saw Jonathan Ross park up a huge Cadillac in a Pimlico side street once…W@nker :smiley: