GSXR600 SRAD

Due to ill health i have to sell my gsxr600 srad.Yr2000, it has done 18600k so far and runs lovely,starts first time every time.I have recently had it fully serviced.I had new tyres last week and only done 200 miles so far,brake pads,oil/filter changed,new fuel pump/pipes fitted,some re-wiring work as changed indicators and had alarm fitted.It has a dark grey stealth screen,polished bar ends,carbon look levers,carbon look mirrors,mini indicators,tank pad,tank and rear panels decals,wheel rim tapes,gsxr gel grips,new clutch and choke cables,engine has been repsrayed silver to match,original can and pipes in vgc.I have the original seat cowl and spare seat.It has a ‘meta m357’ alarm/immobilser,been ‘data-tagged’, and ‘alpha-dot’,The bike is in excellant condition all round,all paperwork here so ready to go.Can view anytime,will end listing early if you make me a good offer,cash or personal cheque only on collection but cheque must clear first.Pm me if you wish to come and view the bike.£2300 ovno 07784931555 luton

Attachments

lionsunset.jpg

srad new.JPG

Pic346.JPG