GSXR ROSS

Does anyone know how he is?

Last time i asked this, Ginge said hed spoke with him and he was doing ok, and then he came on the forum himself and said he would have liked to have gone on Flatouts rideout but needed someone to take him pillion? We never saw him so guess he couldnt get a ride…but since then? no nothing heard mate…cant help you, but would like to know…

Thought at one time he was “close” buddies with Salee? but think that was short lived so cant even ask her, not that shes on here anymore, OR on TLB…so come on Ross…or his sis…lets know how u are doing mate !!! (ya ol baldie you !!)

I bumped into Salee a few weeks ago at Boxhill and she said Ross has ripped her off with that bike she bought off him so she’s probably not the best person to ask.

Ross is ok but he has had to give up biking all together… He obviously isnt very happy about it but all in all he is ok. I dont think he comes on here much as it upsets him to know that he cant ride anymore and he will never be able to. If you have any messages for him let me know and I will make sure he gets them…

Aww no…i didnt realise it was that bad? poor ross…and he lived for his bike…what a bluddy shame…this forum comes up with some gloom and doom stuff more than the “good times” sometimes…it makes you sad to think that someone you know and ridden out with, had a giggle etc, can have something like this happen to them…

Ross mate? dont forget your biking buddies eh? We would still love to hear from you and see you sometime? Maybe we can arrange a time to come over your place and see you…

Please can you let him know that we are thinking of him and we are missing him!

Thank you