GSXR k7 600

Datatool System 4 (red) alarm (worth £400) 2 keys and 2 alarm fobs HID headlight conversion making you standout from the traffic and cars. This looks amazing and increases vision too (worth £130) Reverse Corona Paintwork sprayed by DREAM MACHINE UK (worth £1000) Akropovic carbon slip on exhaust with removable baffle (worth £350) SOUNDS AMAZING! TRE (Timing retard eliminator) increases acceleration response (worth £30) R & G crash bobbins R & G tail tidy Suzuki dark black double bubble screen (£60) net for pillion passenger added to rear seat Full Suzuki Service History and stamps TAX till End OCTOBER 1st MOT due November 2010 Garaged throughout the year chain always cleaned and greased1st owner was West London SUZUKI, so shows a previous owner before me however I have a letter from them stating that the bike only had 4 miles on it and NEVER used as a demonstrator

As you can see there is a small crack on the front hugger which has just happened after using my disc lock for the first time in years. I have called Dream Machine and they said that they can have this remoulded and sprayed to look brand new for £80. I will take this into account on the price of the final sale.

FORGOT TO ADD…£5350 ono duh!!

NOW PRICED AT £5150ono for a quick sale

NOW AT £4700 for a quick sale!