GSXR 1000 Forks, with full Ohlins 20mm Cartrideg Kit

Now on EBAY

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=008&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=180068680745&rd=1&rd=1

GSXR 1000 Forks, with Ohlins 20mm Kit

This auction is to SWAP my Ohlins kitted forks with your standard GSXR 1000 forks, plus money going my way.

The reserve price is £220 (i.e. at reserve price, you pay £220 and give me your standard forks, in return for my Ohlins kitted forks)

The forks are off a Suzuki GSXR 1000 K1. They will also fit the K2 1000

They are in truly exceptional condition, as the photo hopefully shows.

If you were to get the same work done to your standard forks, it would cost almost £600.

They have the full Ohlins 20mm cartridge kit - as used in Superstock racing. The work included Ohlins springs, damping valves, cartridges, oil and new seals all round. The kit was fitted in May 2006, and has done only a handful of trackdays since. The cost of this kit, with labour was £440.

At the same time, I had the forks re-nitrided, which cost a further £120. This was done to improve the damping action of the forks and to get the best out of the Ohlins kit.

All the work was done by Steve Jordan, one of the top motorcycle suspension technicians in the country. Steve has also set the forks up.

Please remember,

This auction is to SWAP my Ohlins kitted forks with with your standard GSXR 1000 forks, plus the money!!!

Please also note that your forks must be perfectly straight, with no damage or leaky seals…otherwise I will cancel the deal.

These is no postage on this item, as I would understandably want to check your forks before progressing with the final transaction, so I could meet up with winning bidder.

Please feel free to email if you have any questions.

Jonesy