GSX-R1000 K9 Launch

http://www.suzuki-gb.co.uk/promo/000217/

Just in case folk are interested, pop into your local dealer tomorrow at 6ish. According to the blurb, one sparkly new GSX-R1000 to be won at each dealer on the list.

Please no one go into Premier Motorcycles, as I plan on winning mine there.

Nice little birthday present if I win tomorrow! Planning on visiting Steve Jordan in Leatherhead.

I wouldn’t mind a replacement 1k!

Wonder if anyone is going to try go from dealership to dealership to increase their chances of winning.

Dont think theyll be able to. If its the same as the Yamaha one theyll do the draw at a specific time.

It states in the t&c’s

To enter the prize draw and qualify for the opportunity to win a GSX-R1000, guess correctly the missing letters from the randomly selected registration plate, fill in the form and present it to a Suzuki representative or send your name, address and date of birth to GSX-R1000 Free Prize Draw, 12–14 Church Street, Brighton, East Sussex BN1 1US. Closing date is 5th April 2009.

So, where is this randomly selected registration plate then? Do I have to go to metrolpolis in vauxhall? Humph!!

I went down to Aye Gee in Welling.

talking to them they suggested that the bikes were being registered not all over the place so putting down the area code for your dealer wont necessarily be correct.

Anyway keeping my fingers crossed, :slight_smile:

I went to Ford & Ellis in Chesham :wink:

I found it a little odd, that I appeared to be the only one who’d ridden down to the dealer.

Although maybe I was the odd one? :wink: