Greetings

:cool:Hey all

New to biking - did my CBT little under a month ago and got a bike at the weekend - 2007 YBR125 in blue …

Once the bugger will start (but that’s a whole other story and in the Bike Talk section if anyone can offer any help :D) I’ll be out there trying to get myself some confidence and road awareness :slight_smile:

Chris

Hello & welcome.

Cheers Numpty

Bit of shameless linking : http://londonbikers.com/forums/Topic480808-35-1.aspx :wink:

Ta

Chris

Hello and Welcome :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome from another newbie, would love to help with your bike problem but as I have great difficulty wiring a plug I doubt I would be any help. Good luck though:D

Hey lessismore

Hi Bubble

I know how you feel! When I wrote in the other thread “took the spark plug out” … that should have read “my girlfriend took the spark plug out while I read instructions to her from the manual” :w00t: … My excuse is she used to have a car so has changed plugs in that … I’ve never had a mode of transport until today so she was clearly the better person for the job :smiley:

Hi there and welcome! :smiley:

Hi and welcome aboard.

welcome to lb

Bubble is short for vegetable …which is what my delightful other half refers to me as I hopeless with anything technical. Hope you get your bike sorted

welcome to lb plenty of budding mechanics on here, should be able to help you out :slight_smile:

Hello and welcome to LB :smiley:

hello and welcome