Greetings!

Greeting from across the pond. Been surfing the net a lot last two weeks chasing the IOMTT. Absolutly no coverage in the states. It really sucks. Finally found this site. Looks good. Cheers!

Hey fella, welcome to LB! Hope you like the TT pics we have! Post up a picture of your ride in the Pictures & Video forum!

Hello and welcome to LB. Nice to see another member from foreign shores.

Hiya

and welcome to LB

poke poke with the newbie stick

so what part of the states you from?

aj

Welcome to LB fella

Howdy gixxerUSA…Welcome to LB… Where abouts are you from?

Hi there and welcome to L-B.

Hey guys. I’m from North Carolina. About five hours from Deals Gap “The Tail of the Dragon” if you’ve heard of that. Also about 1 1/2 hours from Virginia International Raceway where AMA Superbike runs in August. Got some great pics of Hodgson there last year. I ride with the local chapter of the Christian Sportbike Association and we just had our rally at Deals Gap. If I ever get over I’ll get by “Cubana on Wednesday”. That must be “the place”.

www.csbatriadnc.com

www.dealsgap.com

www.killboy.com

welcome to LB hope u injoy our site

Seen vids and pics of the dragon, would love a crack at that one, you are lucky to live near such an idylic piece of roadway. If you go to the races, can you get some pics and put them up, always good to see some foreign racing.

welcome aboard …we have recently had a visitor to or wednesday meet from across the pond…good to have a few members from overseas …

Welcome to LB USA