Greetings from sarf Lundun

Just thought i’d pop me head in to say hello, i ride a 600 Bandit with a GSXR750 engine everyday to commute and have a CBR1000RR-05 for Sunday best. Great site, looking forward to some decent rides this summer.

Welcome aboard fellow Sarf Lunduner and Bandit rider (although mine hasn’t got such a funky engine as yours).

Hi welcome to LB :smiley: … too bad ur on the wrong side of the river :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome to LB :smiley: Feel free to come over to the good side of London anytime. :smiley:

Hi, also from the sarf :smiley:

welcome from the good side of the river, south that is.
wht the fvck is sarf? if you actually say it like that it sounds nothing like the way we say it, lol

welcome

goodmorning and dont worrie they dont get out much:D

Hi & welcome to LB:) Also from the sunny side of the river;) If you do venture north of the river most of the LB mob over there are mentaly challenged:w00t:

Hi & welcome. Wish my commuter had that engine:) but it doesn’t … Q

Thanks for the welcome folks.
I quite happy where i am thanks very much, i work in North London (Camden to be precise) and know what the rest of north London is like after 13yrs dispatch riding, that’s why i live in south London:P infact i’m so far in south London my post code is Kent:D

Thanks again, i’m off to mingle;)

Hi and welcome. :smiley:

I used to be a restaurant manager in Camden :smiley: :smiley:

Hi and welcome:hehe: