Greetings from a wet & windy Scotland

I’m stuck on an island in the middle of nowhere on the west coast of bonnie Scoootland, och I the noo jimmy! Having a lovely time though and it’s so nice being out of the smoke.

Have a virtual beer for me tonight at Cubana! Hope to be there next week.

Will do and say Hi to Trojan if you see him up there.

hey dear, hope your having a great time, say hi to nessie for me! me n fazer are off to North Devon tommorrow eve for the weekend, not quite scotland, im keeping my eyes peeled for “the beast of Bodmin” he he.

Nice one…

Hope u enjoying it and c u next week…

Should have taken me up on the offer of some rainwear… Glad you’re having a good time and make sure my shortbread is in a plastic bag so it doesn’t get wet, ta

Glad you are having a good time, but why a virtual beer? You are in the land of beer and booze and fried anything!

She won’t be getting any beer up there, a weeeeee dram of Ovalteen with her folks is about it I reckon. Stuck on an Island, its pouring with rain, windy to boot. Sounds idyllic really…

Have fun Justine! Hope the weather’s better than down here…

Hiya mate, hope you’re enjoying it up there…
See ya next week

The weathers lovely here Justine… The sun is out,it’s a bit blustery and it’s NOT raining…

Catch up with you soon honey…

Och aye mrs Doubtfire.

Enjoy your break storm. Wish we had fresh air here.

Just back from 2 days in Glasgow, and it lashed it down all the time and was windy and generally horrid. And no LB as the office network was down.

So glad to back…

Have a nice time Justine, saw Chuff he doesnt look like hes neglecting himself, and he hasnt left his keys at work either.

H

Justine - hope the weather is not too bad - it can be cruel up in bonnie Scotland especially in the summer - see ya next time at the cubana