Great Things Come in Small Packages

Hello all!

My name is Plum, I live in South East London. Relatively new to the bike scene but I am a quick learner!

I still have the ‘plates of shame’ at the moment on my little Honda CBR125 but am hoping to take test in the summer and then next step is upgrade to something with a bit more meat on it!

I look forward to getting to know you all!

Plum

X

Hey. Welcome to LB.

I loved the CBR125 for the 2 months and a few weeks that I could wait until I did the full test; definitely my favourite of the 125’s.

Welcome to LB :slight_smile:

Watch the posts come in. TDK know’s what I mean.

Unfortunately my good thing does NOT come in a small package :stuck_out_tongue: (needless to mention the debate to weather it’s “good” or not). :w00t::w00t::w00t:

CBR125 is a great bike, passed my test alongside a girl who was on one and yeah they look grand to ride!

Anyway, nice to welcome you, pop down to the Borough Market meet this Wednesday to show yer face.

Chris

i rode the cbr125 2/stroke for about 400 yards and had to give it back to my mate :slight_smile:

felt like a bmx with an engine

Welcome to LB :wink:

CBR 125 is not bad for a first bike, nice and easy to ride :slight_smile:

Welcome … I had a great time on my 125 … but not as much fun as i have now on my new toy!!! :smiley:

Hi welcome to LB:D

Welcome to Londonbikers Miss Plum.

Don’t be in too much of a hurry - within reason, roadcraft is the same on a 50cc scooter or a BMW s1000rr, i.e. the rules, the law, what to do (and not to) are the same and you can learn them just as well on any bike regardless of its power.

Learning a lot now will make the test easier.
I found that going on rideouts and listening to the advice of knowledgeable fellow riders (not just anyone) can help a lot.

And then there’s tea!

Anyone who posts an avatar up like that, is welcome here.

:smiley:

Kinda screams IDEAL at you doesn’t it.

On a bike forum (thus on a bike), female, and into Star Wars :stuck_out_tongue:

!!!

PMSL…I thought exactly the same…

Made me chuckle…

Thank you for the lovely welcome guys.

Am definitely coming to one of the meet-ups on Wednesday I work in the city so I have no excuse! :smiley:

P.S. - Female, biker, Star Wars fan and dressed up as a Spandex version of Robin!

yeah yeah - we’ll see you there… :stuck_out_tongue:

Down boy !

Oh and Welcome Miss P !!

welcome! South east is the real capital of London! True say :slight_smile:

hello and welcome :smiley:

Yeah Peckham is a place of natural beauty surrounded by lovely intelligent people;)

Hi welcome to LB :cool:

welcome. Watch out for this lot ;):P:D

Hello & Welcome To The Forum From A Fellow CBR 125 Rider