Got owned by a car this morning

Ah no, not good mate, you dont seem to be having a lot of luck lately… :frowning:

It would not have been a story at all! No drama!

Sorry to hear about this Shiver.

Never trust car drivers. Don’t expect them to indicate. Don’t expect them to see you. Don’t expect them to even be thinking about what they are doing.

If there is anywhere that they might suddenly turn, expect them to turn.

Good luck with the claim. Get down to the doctors and have that back looked at. You need the evidence. Make sure you get properly compensated for the pain and inconvenience you’re going through now.

Dam! Seriously report that mate! That guy looks like he was out to have you down. KV04 XRL - Would be a shame if the 4Chan boys got hold of that, I doubt that car would be in his possession for very long.

[edit]
What cameras are they?

Sorry to hear about that Shiver. I’ve noticed the tail end of this week has been a bit hairy on the roads what with the orange hordes returning from hols and school run mums let loose again. Good that you’re relatively ok at least.Adzski I think that guy thought you cut him up. He was trying to side swipe your rear tyre though… and the way he tailgated and flashed the car you overtook! Report it to the police- he obviously thinks he can hide in his cage and get away with this sort of thing. Well done for filming it. IMO bikes should be fitted with cameras as standard equipment.:)Just watched that vid again and it looks like the other traffic had stopped to let the black car at 4 seconds traverse to the outside lane and just because you hadn’t stopped he felt the need to try to race you to the next traffic queue to proove a point…sad really.

+1, give it to the police. seems like he is on a man-hunting mission.

feel sorry for you, mate.

i had a few close calls recently like this. totally feel you and gutted.

i say accident claim is the way to go :smiley: as you have witness on your side.

Ooooouch!!! The day after pains are not fun!

Thanks for all the messages i rode the bike home last night it felt fine once i had put the forks right, bit of t-cut and now you cant see the damage other than all the marks on the engine bars.

Cant wait to fill in all that paperwork:w00t:

sorry about the off

that cager is mental but not alone in London I suppose when they are trapped in queues all day they have nothing better to do than to form random grudges with two-wheelers.

Get well soon mate. :slight_smile:

Bad luck m8!:pinch: Glad you’re ok.

Gutted for you and you just did all that work. Good to hear you have a witness. Hope your feeling a bit better now!

Make sure you get checked out.

Sorry to hear about the off mate.

what a c*nt in that Merc :w00t: the guy deserves to be punished for that kind of behaviour…

i’ve seen some of your other videos, i’m not impressed with those sh*theads on the road…

those car drivers better not **** me off when i’m riding at the weekend with nowhere to be, first i’ll stalk them, find out where they park their car and then some hooded visitor will come along to serve justice :wink: well, i don’t know but that guy in Merc made my blood boil, he better watch out if i ever find out where he lives.

Just seen your video about nearly running ove the suit! :smiley: well done! it just made my day. last week i’ve had one suit abuse me (when i wasn’t on my bike ) and 2 others completely ignore when i was riding just behind them. i have no sympathy for men in suits :smiley: