Goodwood festival of speed

Not sure if you have heard of the Goodwood festival of speed? It is supposed to be a great weekend for anybody who likes cars or bikes.

Tickets are selling fast and cant be bought on the day, I have booked for Saturday in the Paddock stand. Maybe organise a group ride there closer the time if we have a few takers.

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/fos/

I have ben a few times now and it is worth every penny. A few of my customers cars run there. Will be going - so yes up for a group ride

Awesome day out, and would love to go again - but the tickets were £80 each last year!

loved it last year!

really hope i can go again this year. my girl sorted me entry last year as she knows owners but looks like she might not be in the country this time

couple of pics from the show. got to sit on mamola’s GP bike, susie nearly pulled it off the stands playing racer with the mechanics…

Attachments

Copy of 09072006541.jpg

Copy of 09072006540.jpg

Copy of 09072006573.jpg

Copy of 09072006571.jpg

You should never have traded in the Duc JB

I went a couple of years ago, it was a brilliant day out.

The last few years the Sunday Times motoring section has sponsored the festival, so if you bought the paper a few weeks before it you could call up and get free pairs of tickets for the Friday!

If I see anything in the paper closer to the time I’ll post up a message.

I saw Barry Sheene race when I was there last. Great ride, went down on a Harley.

Did the same a few years ago, free ticket with The Times. Worth every penny

No, really it is absolutely brillent day out. I had a fantastic day, even though the heavens opened just as we decided to leave and we were like drowned rats by the time we got to the bikes. It was quite funny all the bikers were hiding underneath or inside lorry trialer parked alongside the bikes. It was a beautiful morning so no one had bothered with wet weather gear, got absolutely soaked on the way home. Should have taken water wings!

anyone got a comp going spare?

I`ve only been once and it was brilliant, i might go this year.