Goodwood Breakfast Club - Sunday 2nd Oct. + Beach Cafe lunch

The BC theme tomorrow is ‘EVERYTHING BUT THE CAR’ so should be some bikes I guess…

Anyway I think I’ll have a ride down tomorrow for the last hour or so… it’s on between 8-12… then go on to the Bluebird cafe again down on beach at errr… I’ve forgotton for where it is for the moment :slight_smile: but I’ll find it, for a spot of lunch then a ride along the coast before heading back up.

If anyone fancies joining me i’ll meet you at Box Hill… say 9:30ish… and have a ride through the hills down…

Please do post here if your interested though as I will take a different route down and not go via Box if there are no replies… will not be able to reply till tonight… I’m taking the kids fishing :slight_smile:

Ferring?:slight_smile:

see you at box at 9.30 :cool:

Ah ha … that’s the place …many thanks :slight_smile:

Be good to see you Leon…

Geoff, don`t forget, the cheap deals for pensioners are only on weekdays.:wink:

Ah I didn’t know that… I’m tempted to say do you speak as a weekday discount beneficially then but I won’t as I am to much of an old gent to do so:P … I also suffer from memory loss so I might have said it anyway :hehe:…

Sorry we can’t join you at Mrs J’s favourite cafe tomorrow, we’re off to Sunny Hunny, enjoy the lunch;)

Yes was tempted with that ride but Hunstanton twice in one month I thought was a touch to much excitment… what with the dancing on the green and all ;)… have a good ride you guys :slight_smile:

Well we saw some interesting machines at Goodwood today although we did arrive a little bit late. Mainly because we took a bit a cross country route down through the lanes… oh and also Leon’s bike develop a major fault and terminally stopped! or was it just the kill switch :hehe: … On to the Blue Bird cafe on the beach at Ferring for a spot of lunch where we bumped into Giuliano. . then back up…

Nice day, good ride :)… thanks Leon and Keith for the company… was nice see Giuliano at the cafe and Richard(Duffnut) while walking round at Goodwood…

All road legal :slight_smile:

Worst thing is, that bed isn’t Q plated!? Which means it’s standard doesn’t it?

Glad you guys had fun!

If the chassis under there is still the original chassis of the registered vehicle (even if heavily modified) it will keep its original registration number.