Goodwood Breakfast Club - 6th Nov

As I said to Serrisan, I’d have done it but after what happened to the last tyre I’m saving the middle of this one! :smiley:

thanks so much everyone for the lovely day, wonderful company,
sorry i had to shoot off for the usual dog walk, was home by 3
i’ll try making an effort to wake up so early again its really worth it :slight_smile:

What fun we had, nice ride down to Goodwood to intecept the group:D

The LB go-cart GP was a delightfull interlude:P

Lunch at the Black Rabbit was a tasty treat and we discovered that seagulls are scared of a well aimed pea:w00t:

The road past Leith Hill was resplendant in autumnal hues.

From Box, we led a select group (Geoff, Alex + Cindy, Dan, Jaime, Zander) on a scenic route to the west of London via East Horsley, Woking, Sunningdale, Windsor, (where Alex + Cindy and possibly Jaime peeled off) before a twilight run through Soke Poges and Fulmer, we braved the ford by the light of the silvery moon and returned down the A40 in grand style;)

Big thanks to Claire and the tailgunners Major and Geoff.:slight_smile:

Had a really good time today

Great to finally meet some of you in the flesh

Great ride down to Goodwood, gettng go kart sideways but sometimes too sideways :wink:

Nice ride on way back with Jets threw the ford all in all fantastic day and i didlt get naked once…

Thanks Claire, Major, Geoff, Alex Gold and Jets for making a ace day :slight_smile:

Great day out - thanks Claire and Jets especially, and Major and Geoff too. What a good turnout as well :slight_smile:

Really nice to be back on the bike and join you for a rideout after all this time - even with a few scrapes during its return from Tashkent, glad its working though!

Claire’s ride to Goodwood was down some lovely roads, then enjoyed the Jets backroad return to Box Hill. Then a little evening encore via Windsor and a watery ford to attempt to clean my super-dirty Tiger … think it will take a lot more water than that to get it clean again :smiley:

Thanks very much Claire and Jets for leading, Major for gunning and everyone else for the great company as always… very enjoyable fun pack day very :)…

But did Jamie get his knee down in a go-kart? :w00t:

Come on number 4 :slight_smile:

few more pics…

Hi everyone … this is Neil (Geoff’s son) … Nice to meet a few of you today at Goodwood, I was there with my son Ollie. Anyway I took a few pics and video clips of the morning, and thought you might like to see it - including the go karting :w00t:

Here’s the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eir6lFmtRC8

Cheers
Neil

Great film Neil (like the soundtrack):slight_smile: Good to meet you & Ollie today:)

Thanks all, good day :slight_smile:

Hey Neil, we hear so much about you and Ollie so was great to meet you today!!

Good luck with the biking and hope to see u out on a rideout soon!

Great Vid too! :slight_smile:

gutted I missed it, the only part i joined in on was the 6am wake up :laugh:

What sign?

Jealous! Looks like an amazing day :slight_smile:

Thanks for the awesome video… really sums up the day :smiley:

Sorry didn’t get a chance to say hi etc but will promise next time to be a bit more social… :slight_smile:

thank you Neil,
thats really awesome!

thanks Geoff for the pictures and the new warning sign at the black rabbit :laugh:

Thanks for a great day out everyone!! Claire for leading down and the Jets for the route back to the Box and thanks to Major for tailgunning!

here’s a vid of the make noise for Marco

Looks fun…I’ve been freezing my tits off watching the American girly version of rugby at Oakland Raiders :crazy: Highlight of the afternoon being a punch up between two Raiders fan not happy at the way they where defending.

Moobs gone now then Nick? :smiley: