Goodbye London.....

near liverpool i think

its near crosby area, very nice, im back by the sea, im hoping to rejoin the RNLI again, i really miss being out on the boats.:)And i`ll have North wales near by too, imagine all those fab roads!!!:w00t:

yes we should have some drinkies before i go, i will think of a date!:stuck_out_tongue:

im sure to brighten it oop north, and the best bit? ive got a garage to put the bikes in!!!:w00t:

Lots of luck mate, hope it all works out ok, if there is anything i can do to help out dont hesitate to ask.

Its been an absolute pleasure knowing you

All the very best

J x

Tad jealous :stuck_out_tongue: Good luck and watch out for those sailors :wink:

Here’s your new neighbours :w00t::stuck_out_tongue: Plus you need to change your hairstyle :wink:

oh hardy ha ha! hehe, thanks guys for all ya kind words, oh and bluestar, i must give you your cargo net back, ive only had it since july!!!:stuck_out_tongue:

Watch out for merseysidebikers.com - I can picture it now-the gallery will be full of blokes in baseballs caps and addidas tracksuits :smiley:

who the phuck saw this coming?:blink:

who…?

woa…?

my god…i’ll miss you me old freind…the support you’ve given me when ive fallen off has been fantastic mate,and was glad to have another janner up here with me in the middle of all these freaks…:doze:

i’ll miss you matt my lil camper;)…we’ll go for a drink soon mate to see ya off…

westie…heres one for you:D

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3TEIdZkWA

smiled:).

oi you:D

I went to school in Crosby (St. Mary’s College) and was raised up the road in Formby. Is it actually Crosby or Blundell Sands your moving to, Blundell Sands is the posh bit (Anne Robinson came from there originally, not that shes that posh). There is quite a decent road runing out the back of Crosby going to Little Crosby and then on to the Formby bypass near Altcar. The roads in that area aren’t that good (flat as a pancake) but you are within easy reach of Wales, the Lakes and the Peak district.

Good luck in your new venture.

Might be leaving London myself but not moving so far north, more like Cambridgeshire might be on the cards for me.

Matt! :frowning:

Sorry to hear this mate…I’ve not managed to have a decent chat with you when I’ve seen you out…I hope to soon.

MAKE SURE…

I’m invited to your leaving do, but hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow…Gonna miss you luv!

here westie, just as i told u im coming back, your leaving, was it something i said? :wink:

all the best to ya, you can always come back though, like me :smiley:

oh yes love! i will do, thanks all, dont worry, i am gonna make the most of my time left here in london…:slight_smile:

Well sorry to hear you’re leaving london mate, however congratulations on the house :slight_smile:

I hope you’ll love it up north, don’t be a stranger mind!

It has been great knowing you and calling you a friend (even though it hasn’t been particularly long) and I wish you all the best.

Best of luck babes and congrats on the house luvvie :wink:

Good luck with the move Matt:)

thankyou guys.:cool:

I was hopeing you werent gonna say anything to anyone which would have ment you werent leaving us.

sorry your leaving mate,

hope you can still come down to the newbie nights in the summer they wont be the same without you lol

take care and we need to go for drinks before you leave

awwwww good luck mate, yea 2nd the drinks idea, any excuse for a good pi$$ up :smiley: