Goodbye L Plates!!!!

well done!, what bike are you going for? ahem…er maybe you should look at honda hornets…erm…the orange kind :wink: :wink: they are good bikes, can withstand a lazy, adventure loving and scatty girl :smiley:

Thank you all :smiley: Still haven’t stopped smilling!

Am planning on either a Kawasaki ER6n or a Susuki GSR. Either way, I want a black and red bike :smiley:

congrats, enjoy it

ok :slight_smile: i know at least two people on this forum who’ll be happy with your GSR choice :slight_smile:

Well Done And Good Luck. And Take It Easy.

Well done, now be nice on the roads.:slight_smile:

Congratulations! Now the fun begins…:slight_smile:

Congrats matey :slight_smile:

Can vouch for the ER6n, got one myself :):smiley:

Congrats, what bikes are you looking at getting?

Congratulations. Enjoy the new found sense of power :smiley:

Just spotted this thread Sarah - WELL DONE!!! :smiley:

Brilliant News! :wink:

Congrats! My DAS starts on 22nd May :smiley:

Thank you all :smiley:

Good luck on your DAS :slight_smile:

Well done fella :slight_smile:

Are you sure you mean fella :w00t:

GSR… :slight_smile:

But then again I am heavily biased!

You can still get them very cheap and they are awesomely good fun! As a first bike it’s ideal and you’ll have a blast! There are things that are wrong with them (i.e. shaky mirrors) but to an extent all can be solved relatively cheaply…

If you want to take a closer look at one pop down to borough market, I’m frequently there and so are a couple of others who ride them - though one of them has done terribly things to its light! :slight_smile:

Many congrats mate and welcome to the club

Outstanding. Yeah when I passed my test it was one of the best days of my life. There was blazing sunshine, I was seeing this gorgeous girl at the time and about to start an exciting new job in London.

A month later the girl had gone to uni and ceased communicating, and the exciting job turned out to be crap. At least I stil had my license. 3 years later I actually got a bike.

What’s an L plate? Never had them on my bike when I was a leaner lol everyone knows L stands for LOSER. lol

Don’t forget the P plates matey!!!