Good Morrrrrning LB !!

Good Morrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrning Eggz n Ham…

Good Morning to one and all…shakey start to the day as you see from the two bike cops post but I took a telling and was polite and all ended well…apart from the nail…

One the brighter side…Im taking one of the sexiest Indian/Asian Girls you have ever seen to dinner today…

Shes a friend and thats that…pure and simple…plutonic !!..B******S…

I so wish it wasnt !!!

Lata Potata !!!

Have a goodun mate!

Hey thank you dude…sorry about the lack of response to ya mail…I didnt have my phone with me and I hope ya had a good day at the Cricket…any parking probs in future…call me…you have a good day too.

Have a good meal Barro, stuck at work till 7 tonight so am having dinner with some real undesirables, cant win em all eh.

H

…you have a good one too mate…meeting her at waterloo and gonna get a table at Cubana…she says she likes that style and that the only place I know of that syle…

You lucky boy! Any photos?..

Only jocking… lol

Pm Sent…

YO barro hows it going fella, my day consists of head under bonnet my car was doing some strange things last night and sounding very ropey gotta sort it i cant afford another

I know the feeling…my Jag has been causing me grief for ages now…hate to have to let it go after looking after her for so long but its 40 years old now and I just cant keep ploughing the money in to it for a few days of summer !!

Whooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo my relief blokes here and Ive finished work…

Its Ravina Time…Seeya …!!!

You nutter. Did you get my text?

I know the feeling - mines been off the road for 2 months and even the cash job I’ve sorted to fix it will be crippling - time to ket it go I think…

Enjoy your date!

Hey Barro… How did the dinner/date go??? We want ALL the juicy gossip… You can put in the adults only section ! He he he…

Well he’s not replied so perhaps he’s still out…

Morning Wonkey !!!

The date was superb…

Barro organisation = Train late…Cubana closed…Cash Point not working !!

so Four quid in me pocket and I take her to Macdonalds !!

I dont think shes gonna be phoning back !!

Weird start to the day…Just noticed half my profile has been deleted and I dont have the facility to post a fresh thread !!..this site holds something new every day…

So…

Goodddddddddddd Mawwwwwwwwwwwwwnin Lb,ers…Whooooo Hooooooooo…

What a day yesterday…hottest date in town and Barro was walking about like a dog with two dicks !!..

“Man” that girl is a hotty…

there I was …just as I thought id got through to her and convinced her Barro is the next best thing since Sliced Bread…Hennesy phones me and wants to talk Bikes !!..

cheers Henn…that went down like a Pork Chop at a Barmitzva !

This girl has got more curves , lumps and bumps than a golf course !!..Proper “Phwoooar” !

"She can come to ma howse for Crissymas cos I gotta Bigggggg Turkehhhhhhhhhhh !!!..

Annnyway… Looked after the Filly “big style”, lovely place to eat "(Olivers 15)…off to a Bar for a few and then a walk around Town, Primrose Hill and then on to a little gem of a pub in Hampstead Village.

she then lets it out that shes got her bike test in a few weeks…

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr yeah !!! another member for LB !!

and as I told you Cez…“mine mine mine”…any of your smooth talk and ya brasilli lid gets binned in the skip at Cubana…

Love and Luck Peeps…

Mate just one thing to say and thats your mad! lol

Morning one and all…brrrrr its freezing! I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome on these boards…its been a hoot reading some of the comments to my ‘Gay Bikers’ thread… Have a good day all…

Quality Day !!!

I was joking weaver…we went to Olivers and I portrayed LB with manners and respect…