good morning

Good morning all. Chilly fingers and all that. Best of luck with the interview … dont be too cocky :stuck_out_tongue:

thanks all, id rather go for a subway

Morning peeps. Good luck with the job interview. I’ve put in two internal applications and still haven’t heard about shortlisting. :unsure:

Morning all, back on the road after a nasty cold… preperation for Mod 1 DA this weekend :smiley:

Morning all… had a really great time last night :smiley:

Oh yeah!! Tell us more?? :stuck_out_tongue:

Me too :stuck_out_tongue:

I just went to see Macbeth and through the whole play there was a voice in my ear saying “whats going on?” :stuck_out_tongue:

And what was his name? :stuck_out_tongue:

Mr Martin who rides that big orange KTM thingy :stuck_out_tongue:

I see, the loner whose always at BM on his own lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Afternoon everyone:)

Hope you enjoy the job Wasp, & Good Luck to Blackbird for the interview.

we will find out on the 15 th witch one of us will be demote to charge hand think im safe, as there is one foreman who has mesed up more then once put it nicely and they cant just sack him, i did offer to stand down as i was last one in, told told its not the case of that. Not gona count my chicks yet. Thanx again all

interview in a couple of hours…good luck with it. Oh, and afternoon…

Hi Gang

Not such a good start to the day for ol’CreakyMcC. I needed to leave the train at home today and ride in, but That bike wouldnt start so I had to ride The1 into the office!:frowning:

afternoon all. Crazy morning at work. bike’s been in the shop for almost a week now. no news :frowning:

How do you go about reporting a disgusting food premises ???

Contact environmental health department at the local council, they usually love reports of dodgy places as it saves them hunting them down!:sick:

try this http://www.basildon.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=2324

if not they might will put you on the right track

the interveiw whent well ill let you all know who gets sent down

when i know thanks to you all