Good Morning!

Time for the roll call, get out of bed and stand by ya bikes. If your not on the list then just bitch and you’ll get added.:smiley:

JP

westafina

sincerely sausage monster

ginger

flats n loopy

debz n grim

terry “hello” moto

tugs

funky chunky

gsxrang

shewoolf

keti

wasp

tattooistchick

wolfeyes

firebladepaul

wyvern

elad

smiley whiley smiled who’s got an midget nob.

Steve…

kevsta

alice who the fugg

broady broadbean

ratty in me kitchen

r1cky

martinnnnnnnnn

peeejaaay

makman

dudette

captain chaos (him)

wigglehismaggot
2T

blade

stevecbrxxxxxxxxxxx

ianxv1600 easy rider

chenster

Viggen

powerpuff girl

stranger

hertscol

zeph11

rockerchick

fishcake face

wrighty

pompeytim

dizzy rascal

day release

kml

Tiggi cos they bounce grr

photographichero

paulblackxx

hegerty (witch)

dawnie1968 (old fossil)

ride4fun

bumbling idiot bee soz mate

Lusty

mickywiz

ama7

phond

trashpuppy

choochoo

Zbys

5150 - on time for once

phantomgixer

road runner

puppy

slysi90

Ema

shando

moley woley

Johnse1

zine

Panagiotis

garret

ASBOtastic

OoooooChatel!

Morning Kevsta and the rest of you lot :slight_smile:

Morning everyone:D…crikey innit dark still!!:w00t:

Morning all, Contact, Engines Warming up, check, tires cold, check, head sleepy, check, take it easy, checked! GO! :smiley:

Im bitchin… my name never makes it on that list :angry:Good morning peeps.

Have fun, stay safe

morning ladies n gentlemen and those not sure :slight_smile:

day orf cos got dentist :crying: and still got up at bleedin 4am like a normal workday so walked the dog n went back to bed :smiley:

Morning all

:slight_smile:

Mornin’. Working from home today but think I’ll fit in a ride somewhere. :slight_smile:

Stop ya bitchin’ ya on there now, and any more complaining and it won’t be ASBO. Restraining Order maybe. :D:P

Tally Ho, chaps! By the way, whoever was in charge of the order for last night’s rain rather overdid it on the Essex front. There was so much of it people were just leaving it lying around all over the place, so we had lots to spare. I know all rain is wet (cos it’s made from water and if it wasn’t it wouldn’t work properly) but some rain is not as wet as other rain. Last night’s rain, now that was proper wet.

Alright nurse, I’ll be quiet, where’s the jacket…

Good Morning peeps!:smiley:

forgot to mention - dont forget to have a tot of rum to celebrate the battle of trafalger!:smiley:

Morning to one and all.

Hope you all had ya longjohns on this mornin, by jeepers its chilly :w00t:

MORNING ALL LB’S

Morning all, not enjoying getting up now it is darker and colder in the morning :w00t:

morning all:)

Good morning all :D:D

Good Morning riders and non riders!! Take it easy!! Going for a ride now!!:slight_smile:

I’m never in the list!!!:crying: No one likes me!!:unsure: Can i have a friend for xmas!!:crying: Please Santa!! I’ll be a good boy!! I’ll promise not go over the speed limit or attempt to do wheelies or burn outs or race other bikers or not pay for petrol at the station or give the finger to speed cameras!! i’ll be polite to cage drivers when they pull in front of me or cut me off or driving with the mirrors folded or not use them at all…i wont break them!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning all.

Day off today as Virve has a hospital appointment in Redhill so I’m chauffeur for the day :w00t:

ooooooh i made this list,:w00t: i feel so priviledged… thank you!

morning everyone… just woken up me… with a cough, but that dont stop me from riding :smiley: