Good Luck Team L.B.

good luck guys, hope it goes well.

£10 paid, target met!

That was fun and painful. Loads of dancing, high 5s, and a bit of jogging.

Donation sent, I think…

Any pics? :slight_smile:

Well that was fun! Specially liked the kiddies trying to get high 5s and some of the music stations, top point was to see fellow LBers and friends in their biker gear waiting to cheer us on in Greenwich Park!!
Thanks guys, really gave me a boost to see you there :slight_smile:

Fun???
I thought it was a mixture of awful and painful (especially after mile 9)…way too cold, rather hilly and my calves were killing me…plus there was no goodie bag at the end (I do love a goodie bag).
But I suppose all to be expected when its October and you havent trained enough :wink:
Sadly we didnt manage to meet up for a team photo.
It was a lot busier than the last time so the runners had to separate from spectators quite early (meaning I had no phone or camera) and there were massive queues for everything everywhere.
Saw Laurence, Jae and Mark before hand and then Andre afterwards.
I think everyone was too cold to hang around afterwards and the mobile networks were struggling meaning it was hard to get through to anyone.
Luckily I found Mike who had some dry warm clothes for me and we went for a Nandos on the way home :slight_smile:

I hope everyone managed to finish it and that nobody is too crippled tomorrow

Also thank you for all the sponsorship money

Well one evetyone!

Home, bath and a kip and I`m ready to go round again.:ermm:

Well done everyone, saw Jae on one of the bits where outbound and homebound share the same road.

Thanks for the support in Greenwich Park and from Julie on the home leg. Nice to speak to Broady outside Cafe Rouge, an independent witness that I finished.:smiley:

Nice photos Jaime, thanks for posting the. Julie got none other than a slanting row of cones.:w00t:

Chris’s photo before he went - looks like a proper police mug shot :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway - well done people. Looking forward to hearing what times you all managed.

well done team L.B. Shame there’s no team photo. How many L.Bers ran in the end?

Seven.:slight_smile:

The magnificent seven.

The seven samurai.

The seven dwarves.

Take yer pick.:smiley:

It was the other 18,000 non LBers who got in the way and prevented us meeting up.
Mrs J did spot Sookie in his skeleton suit.:cool:

An unfortunate side effect of being born in the same county a JS.

Thanks everyone who came down to support, and thanks to Mrs J for shouting Sookie! Really appreciate the support!

Well done all!

Ah it was you sookie! U ran right past us but we couldn’t decide if it was you!! Lol!

Great day, some great times too :slight_smile:

Well done everyone. Such a great effort, I was proud to run for LAA.

I look surprisingly well at the 10 mile mark. Walked away hobbling. Can’t say I’ll be running for the next few days :frowning:

so now I have an idea of where the supporters were I remember the noise (must have been my LAA t shirt). you made LOTS of noise. tweetypie was running just ahead of me getting the crowd warmed up.

not training for these things sounds like fun but i can’t walk today. :smiley:

Thanks to everyone for sponsoring all of us and for coming out on a very cold Sunday morning to cheer us on!

I really hurt today, I’m hobbling around and walking downstairs is rather difficult today…

Great photo’s Jamie/Claire, I’m amazed how good I look at 10 miles, felt like I was about to die :crazy: