Golding Barn - MX off-road day 8th July 2023

Deposit now on my credit card… No going back now

Go on. A holiday sounds perfect for recovery :slight_smile:

Okay, @pricetta and I are coming along on the 8th as well! Just waiting for call-back, etc.
Can’t wait :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool, these things are always better with company.

Now, it’s right lever for braking, left lever for clutch (not that one needs it)?

Lord it’s been a while…

1 Like

8th is sold out as a fyi. Looking at the 9th now for the work group I’m organizing.

Wow, we got in quick then, we’re confirmed for the 8th of July.
I’ve just paid the deposit.

mah! pants, was going to book this one as well if everyone else was going.

If anyone else fancies another date let me know

@The_Sleeper I just phoned them to check on my paperwork. Lady told me they have 1 space only so hurry if you want to get it booked

(cooletempo was looking for a few maybe that’s why the sold out message)

Thanks @Serrisan and @Jay got their voicemail and left a message. fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Their booking system is rubbish! Seriously why they can’t have a online booking engine LOL. Yeah there was the one space left, I’d pinged Sleeper to let him know. Going July 29th with few work peeps.

Cheers missed your response.

Called back later in the day still got voicemail. Hoping its still availabile but will have to wait and see.

It’s barmy eh. You could setup a booking/eCommerce system in no time with all the we-make-you-a-site places available now.

1 Like

Yup couldn’t agree more. These days I expect an email confirmation within a few mins. It’s been over a week.

Having said that, maybe that’s why costs are affordable

@The_Sleeper fyi I did a bank transfer for the deposit and emailed them this morning to confirm. Out of office until the 16th May just bounced back :sob::sob:

Seems to be a part-time venture for them.

Called 3 times and emailed as well.

If it happens it happens I guess. Bank transfer though, sounds to me like it being run but an old skool vanguard who do not want to change.

Finally heard back, they are fully booked on the 8th. Put myself on a waiting list in case of any drop outs.

Ah shame…

@Jay have you had any paperwork through yet?

Poop. Fingers crossed for a cancellation.

Nope!

Ok glad I’m not only one…

Loads of time till 8th July :crossed_fingers: