Going to pick up my new bike next Saturday 17/01/2015 - Anyone around?

Enjoy the bike… V twins are better than IL4s :wink:

if i find a flatmate by then, it would be 100% sure i’ll come out, good reason to celebrate :smiley:

if not, i’ll be stuck at home :frowning:

if i needed a place in london id swoop in if we got spooning wednesdays :smiley:

Well, I’ve got forking Fridays, any good? :smiley:

seriously though, if you know anyone looking for a room in west London please let me know. Garage inclusive.

Hahaha!

Well I hope you find someone and come out!

Have to have spooning wednesdays too though… And well entry into your garage, who could turn that down :w00t:

Unfortunately i don’t know anyone in need of a place. Hope you find someone soon

weather is going to be frosty! take care on the new tyres and bike :slight_smile:

Place in Enfield with a big garden good enough?

Thanks but I’m looking for a tenant not a landlord :smiley:

I think its all over now, so I’ll get there by 12.

Right, one final call to check if anyone is coming so I know tomorrow haha

Looks like weather is grim in the morning but will sunny up by 11am!

If you fancy a cuppa pop by mine and scorch workshop is not far from there :wink:

gonna have to bail im afraid. got to help my dear old grandma tomorrow. good luck dealing with the train. i havr no doubt you will be fine on the bike.

No worries, aww bless, that’s so sweet with your grandma!

I may do, will see how I get on!

We will be at scorches if you do want a tea!

Oh that feeling of excitement of picking up your first big bike. I remember it well. Enjoy it today! Would come with you but I’m at work all day.

i cant make it this morning, way too cold for my back.

if you’re going to Scorch (you really should btw, for a good lookover) i’m gonna try to go later on as i need service desperately.

No worries Alba!

Wish me luck guys, i’ll be going alone haha

You’ll be fine- just take it easy.

Tried to message you on Facebook but your profile seems to have disappeared.

Hey James,

Yeah i opened a new one to close the old one, wanted to do a mass photo deletion, too much crap on there!

I sent u a msg to add my new profile, or just look me up by full name.

X