God friend of mine in desperate need of a Job!!

Hello Guys and girls

Sorry for the non conventional way I am appealing but a very good friend of mine is in a very bad pickle. Well pickle is an understatement to be honest.

The low down and a bit on his background, will try to keep it as short as possible. Stuart (my friend) a good while ago saved his cash and decided to take a couple of years out to study for an MBA, with the idea of backing up all of the experience he has through work with a solid qualification. Stuart saved money to cover mortgage, living expenses etc throughout his period of study etc. MBA passed with flying colours and straight out on job market with excitement at the prospect of a new job! Way Over a year later and a bit of temp consultancy work here and there, £££££ in debt, Bike sold, most of his belongings and the prospect of loosing his home! (Young child and wife)

Needs at least to earn £30,000 to £35,000 a year to cover mortgage expenses leaving just enough to live on. Can’t get a £30,000 a year job because he is over qualified etc you know the score!!! Poor Stuart has tried everything and so have I hence this thread.

Stuart has a very strong Sales/project management background with mainly engineering/telecommunications/niche markets, heading up UK/International sales projects/marketing etc.

The thing that angers me the most is that we keep hearing about a skills/qualification shortage but here we have a man full of talent, experience/enthusiasm/qualifications but can’t get a job WTF!!

Anyone out there that could help, it would be much appreciated.

PS

I could forward on Stuarts CV if needs be.

Thanks

Ryan

Send me his CV … my pimps are always looking for good people. Check your PM for my address.

You have e-mail

Thanks a million Craig

Cant promise anything but PM me his CV.

THanks guys for offers via PM